Hello Thomas Fernandez,

Responding to your article on   Thursday, April 27, 2000   at   14:01:52  GMT +0800
(which was 27/04/2000
13:01 GMT +0700 my Local Time) :

SH>> Ah  I  see  now,  but which tag ? Phil having more than 1 tag mentioning
SH>> about The Bat! Funny...I like that too :-)

TF> Tahke your pick. ;-) I like especially the recent ones (since 19.Apr)
TF> on the beta list.

I just sending him private mail to share his tag, so we can see all :-)
For  whom  not  member of TBBETA, these are Phil's tag (cookies) that we
may consider as slogans or put it on your cookies collection :-)

... Mark McGwire knows how to use The Bat!
... The Bat!-mobile: A copy of The Bat! running on a laptop
... a few words about The Bat! by the borg:   "Resistance is Futile!"
... Scaring people RULES! Hrmmm, well actually The Bat! RULES!
... A life?  Where can I download that?  Will it run with The Bat?
No Pid's that we don't need The Bat! Acapulco Bat is <air noise>...... ahhhhh A Bad
as$ need!  - Cheech and
BatChong
... Clinton Speaks about The Bat!: I did not mmm..my th..th..The Bat! with that girl
(yeah Right!  Sure..)
... Two Bats are better than one!  goto altavista search for +"email" +"the" +"bat!"
... Babe Ruth used The Bat!
... It's amazing how much stress you can relieve with The Bat! and a case of beer!
... Livin after midnight, Rockin with The Bat!, lovin till the dawn  - Judas Priest
... Unicorns vs. Bat , and that unicorn is just about out of BLOOD NOW! hahahah
... No Pid's that we don't need The Bat! is.........  ahhhhh A Bad as$ need!
... Wife Trouble?  Grab The Bat!
... Macro Virus Ruining your weekends?  Get The Bat! and Get Rid of it.
... Catch The Bat!  Who Remembers Catch the Blue Wave Anymore!?

- Syafril -

Name  : Syafril Hermansyah          |Company: Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |Voice  : (62) (21) 385-1600
FAXto : (62)(21)351-9241 key:000FAX |URL    : <http://www.dutaint.co.id>

Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/19
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Thursday, April 27, 2000, 13:27:01 GMT +0700