Hello Jast,

Sunday, April 30, 2000, 3:59:43 PM, your (Jast) Message was:

>> 15. Folders
>> On opening a folder, the cursor bar should immediately jump to the
>> next new/unread mail.

>  I absolutely agree with Steve here and disagree with you :) I have come to
>  like very much that TB sets the cursor where it was, especially with my
>  chaotic mail working style. EG: I might want to refer to multiple messages
>  in several folders and click back and forth between them. Other usages
>  too.

Sorry, but I agree with Eberhard :-) with an additional point. It
should be possible to customize this for different folders.

Cursor holding is nice, but TB close all threats if I change
between folders. So the cursor holding is a little bit useless
for me.

Ok, we have different ways to read messages. I've different ways
to read messages in different folders (mailing lists, mailing
lists with bad references, normal incoming messages).
Some folders are sorted by date or threading or names! New
messages are spread all over the folder. Yes, I can jump to the
next new message. But this "next" message is sometimes the last
because the last (read) focused message is on bottom.

I hope this option easy to implement...

greetings,
  Jos(c)h.