Hi there!

On 1 May 00, at 6:43, Eberhard Hafermalz wrote
    about "Re[2]: TB! WishList":

> > It's already there and is called "MIME forwarding". Have a look at Account
> > options--> Templates--> Forwarding.
>
> Indeed - never would have suspected it there in the first place but it
> is there. Doesn't really do what I meant but is a work-around.

It's a _poor_ workaround;-( Instead, this _ought_ to be a very powerful
feature, IMHO. It's been proposed more then once that this functionality is
extended quite a bit. If it only were an extra menus option "Forward using
MIME"... And then, I'd love to be able to attach messages just like normal files,
drag'n'dropping them onto the message editor or any other way. This way it
would become possible to MIME-forward messages from _different_ folders,
which's the thing I'm in habit of extensively using...

P.S. Anybody noticed that TB 1.42 betas is no longer capable of producing
MIME digests?;-(

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---