Hello The Bat! users,

Steve Lamb wrote at 4/30/2000, 2:02 PM

>> 3. Extremely important: Mailing List Support
SL>     Already there, folder templates.

He meant that if you are in a miling list's folder, and hit CTRL+N,
the new message should be automagically addressed to the list.

>> 7. Forward/Reply of multiple msg
>> Merge them into one, attach all attachments in the forward mode to the
>> merged text file. Add up all the subjects into one and put it into the
>> subject field. Duplicate subjects should not be added in this line.
>> Probably a good idea to make it optional too.

SL>     Bad idea since the subjects can exceed the 1024 limit on headers.
I don't like this subject thing too, but a way to forward more than
one message at once would be cool. (and exporting the messages to .MSG
files and attaching doesn't count!)

>> 14. Account polling
>> It would be nice to be able to poll any and all accounts into one in
>> TB! instead of creating more than one at home.
SL>     HUH?
To check more than one POP account in one user account.

Maybe in version 2...

--
Cheers, SyP

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough. (William Blake)