Hi Alberto,

On Tue, 2 May 2000 20:31:31 +0200GMT (03/05/2000, 02:31 +0800GMT),
Alberto Almagioni wrote:

AA> I see an option in the "sorting office/filters" about the screen saver
AA> status: is this working also on screen-energy-save-option? I don't use
AA> screensaver but if this works (or could work) also with "energy save"
AA> when the monitor is off by energy save my filter will work otherwise
AA> not.
AA> Is bthis possible?

Yes. But there is one problem: if for some reason the screen saver is
not active while TB! receives new mails, they will not be forwarded to
your GSM phone.

If you live alone, nobody has a key to your appartment, and there are
no earthquakes in your area or heavy trucks passing by, this could be
the solution to your problem. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.41
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.