Hi Steve and Allie,

unfortunately I am in a little hurry now so I cannot reply in as much
length as your messages would doubtlessly deserve.

Just that much: We seem to agree on a lot of things. I still do *not*
agree with the short lines Steve prefers to answer what seems obvious to
you. In these instances I prefer just to keep my mouth shut. If the
user doesn't get the message that way he'll never get it anyway.

As for the perfection of applications, of course it won't be any other
prg that 100% fullfills your needs than the one you write yourself. I
have done just that in former times when other platforms have had
better days. Unfortunately, I'm no longer able to afford the time and
intellectual effort necessary to get accustomed with yet another
system. So all I did is _ask_ and I guess there's next to nothing that
speaks against it. TB! is a prg under development and as such I admit
that I claim the insolence to try and mold it the way I would like it.
That's as legitimate as the vigorous disagreement some of the
suggestions have sparked.

IMHO it is no valid reason to deny this just bcs it would make TB!
more similar to those other mailers. Not everything is bad that the
majority likes, and not everything is cool just bcs it's different.
 Eberhard Hafermalz

Two farmers, each claimed to own a certain cow. While one pulled on
it's head and the other on the tail, the cow was milked by a lawyer.

Created with 1.42 Beta/20 - The only W98 mailer living up to the term...