Hi all,

My network guy wants me to use Secure POP - i.e. SSL enabled POP (or
IMAP I suppose).  I guess my question is (I'm pretty unfamiliar with
this stuff), does The Bat! offer this (don't think so) and if not,
will it soon?

I would hate to have to switch to M$ Outlook or Eudora...

Help!

Gord
R U Nuts?  I AM.  www.RUnuts.com