Hello Chuck,

Larry>> I have noticed lately that there are times when
certain Larry>> messages simply will not print.

I, too, ran into this just 2 days ago. I monitor my wifes mailbox but
do not delete from the server. She received a message that she wanted
me to print for her. TAIM (Try As I Might), I couldn't get the message
to print. The mailbox had two messages in it. The other one printed
fine. I chose to forward it to one of my other mailboxes and it then
would print.

I thought it was just a fluke but apparently others have seen this as
well.

I have an AMD K6III 450 running Windows 98 SE w/64MB Memory & 13.5GB
HD.

 Gary                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 3838 Beechnut Street #1
 East Helena, MT 59635
 (406) 227-2240