On Tuesday, May 09, 2000, 6:55:43 AM, Chuck Mattsen wrote:

Larry>> anyone else ever had this problem?

> Yes, at least a few of us have reported it at last count.

We just went through 21 Betas, and this is the first I've heard it
mentioned that TB! has a printing problem. I don't print from TB!, but
still, I would think RitLabs should have been all over this problem with
the latest round of Betas.

Has anyone bothered to mention it to RitLabs, or are they aware of it, but
waiting for a more opportune time to remedy the problem? ;o)

Nick

--
   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE