Greetings John!

On  Thursday, May 11, 2000  at  21:17:38 GMT +0900 (which was 5:17 AM where you think
I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

JDH> Hi, phil,

JDH> You wrote:

p>> ??.  ?? ??? -lq?????????!
p>> Romaji Kanji here.  Though I know nada-zero-nit about Japaneese.
p>> If some of this comes out legible do tell me.

JDH> Not legible here, I'm afraid, even on my regular Japanese mailer.

JDH> BTW, I discovered that KanjiKit 2000 can be set with different code
JDH> pages per application, allowing me to use it for The Bat! without
JDH> compromising other applications that don't need it. Great!
hey come to think of it have you ever tried Asian Viewer?
I wonder of that would solve the problem..  I bet it might...

--
... A life?  Where can I download that?  Will it run with The Bat?
--- The Bat! 1.42f + 98Lite + Revenge of Mozilla II