Hallo Ming-Li,

On Thu, 25 May 2000 19:02:47 -0700 GMT (26.05.2000, 10:02 +0800 GMT),
Ming-Li wrote:

ML> 1. make The Bat! show dates (in the message list pane) in
ML> the way I'm more familiar with.  I'm using Chinese
ML> (Traditional) Windows 98, and no matter how I set the
ML> regional setting of my system, TB insists on showing "dd MM
ML> yyyy", like "25 May 2000".  I would like to set it as "MM dd
ML> yyyy", but I couldn't, even after I've set the nationality
ML> of my Windows as "English (United States)". Even funnier
ML> when I set Windows as Chinese (Taiwan), TB still shows "dd
ML> MM yyyy", only where MM is in Chinese.

You mean you can switch C-Win98 between English and Chinese? Mine is
always in Chinese (Taiwan) and my Chinese reading is not good enough
for this. So I would like the dates (and a lot more) to be in English.
Where do I do that?

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.42f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM