Hello Thomas & other fellow TB! Users,

Sunday, May 28, 2000 you stated:

TF> ... I have Partition Magic, never used it yet but am thinking
TF> about a double boot. My C: drive now has 5GB, D: another 1.2GB,
TF> and I sure can partition off some of the C: drive for a bootable
TF> Thai-Win E: drive.

That's not how it works. Both go in C: and both remain C: but only
one is active at the time. You chose which at boot time using the boot
manager. I think windoze 9.x > has to be in C: anyway, unless that's
changed. Last I heard Partition Magic was using IBM's Boot manager
(DON'T use the double boot option if that's offered, use the one for
multiple boot options), which came with OS/2 and is good.

But you are right about that being the way to go and Partition Magic
is an important tool. (I have the v 2 & 3).

Douglas