My Gmail account is used to subscribe to multiple mailing lists, such
as this one.  I've recently started noticing that downloads are
incomplete.  This evening I downloaded five or six times, one after
the other, with each download ranging from approximately 13 to 38
messages.  Perhaps it's functioned this way all along and I just
didn't notice (though I doubt that).

Has anyone else noticed this behavior?  Anyone have any suggestions
for a way to fix it?

I hope this won't be considered off-topic; I'm sure many TB users are
also using Gmail.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best,

M-K
Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3