Hello Bill,

I have utf-8 and us-ascii checked.
Just changed it to utf-8 only, but I tried that already with the same result.

I have now contacted the platform provider, but I don't expect they will shift
formats to suit me and TB.

Not even sure this problem is confined to TB. It certainly does not get changed
when I receive the mail from Horde webmail.

 CDIsxm                            mailto:cdi...@thebat.net