Hi,

I've the feeling to talk in the void since the new release of TB, but i
continue...

On my laptop i use a master password to start thebat (Pro, and thus crypting
the mail base).

If i do not enter my password but hit cancel, the windows close but the TheBat
process does not close : when i open the task manager of windows, it's still
running in the background...  meaning that if i try to reopen thebat, it does
not...  i must first kill the running process then restart TheBat.

Did someone have the same problem ?  Know how to fix it ?

TheBat 5.0.8 - Windows 7 64 bits

--
Cordialement,
 Stephane                          mél : m...@frn.be