Greetings Bats!,

We get email notification of most of our utility bills which
are mailed to my wife's email address.  I have a filter on
her laptop machine which automatically forwards all these
notifications to my desktop computer.  This works just fine
for all notifications except one which comes to her nicely
formatted in the form of a table containing the information.
Unfortunately, the forward which I receive on my desktop is
no longer formatted as she received it.  I receive the
forward from her as simply text, no formatting (no table).
As a consequence it's difficult to match the information to
the column headers because the information is no longer in
table form.

Any ideas as to why this would be and what, if anything can
be done about it?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.0.8.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3