Hello Bob,

Monday, July 25, 2011, 6:06:18 PM, you wrote:

> Hi Tim,

> Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 11:45:34 AM, you wrote:

TH>> Hello Tbudl,

TH>>   IMAP  is  worthless  and extremely buggy on TB when trying to access
TH>>   gamail.  The  connection  window freezes when checking google and TB
TH>>   freezes  as  well. Has anyone else experienced this? I guess I could
TH>>   use POP in checking gmail.

> I  use  Gmail's IMAP and I am having no problems.  I see that Sean has
> given  you some ideas about what could conceivably be giving you these
> frustrating problems.

I  have  to  say that the current working of IMAP in TB5 is one of the
best  I  have  seen,  fast  and  reliable.  I just hope his problem is
something else and not something that is lurking beneath the layers

Sean
--
.tel  http://rima.tel/ Google+ http://gplus.to/thecivvie

I believe that every human has a finite number of
heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine
running around doing exercises. - Neil Armstrong