Hello Roelof,

Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 2:37:30 AM, you wrote:

> Hallo Tim,

> On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 22:20:53 -0600GMT (3-8-2011, 6:20 , where I live),
> you wrote:

TH>>   For  some  reason  TB  won't  wrap text on Replies. Anyone else
TH>>   experience  this?  Most people don't know I sent them a message
TH>>   unless I change the Reply to the format below:

> What  you  show  is  about  the  default  reply  template,  so I don't
> understand what you'd rather have.

It's  not  the  default  reply,  the  default  reply is below: My
question  is;  since  I changed the default reply, why would that
affect TB not wrapping the text?

 Hello %OFromFName,

%ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, you wrote:

%Quotes

%Cursor

 %FromFName                            mailto:%FromAddr

 Tim                            mailto:timh...@cox.net