Hi

On Wednesday 3 August 2011 at 8:00:23 PM, in
<mid:1497930032.20110803130...@cox.net>, Tim Hamm wrote:

> It's  not  the  default  reply,  the  default  reply is
> below: My question  is;  since  I changed the default
> reply, why would that affect TB not wrapping the text?

The only difference I can see between the two you quote is a space at
the beginning of the "Hello" line, and I see no reason why that would
change the wrapping behaviour of your replies.

Do you experience this only with replies, or are new messages and
forwarded messages affected too?

Does it happen in all accounts, all folders, with all addressees?

Can you alter the wrapping behaviour by tweaking the settings at
Options | Preferences | Viewer/editor | Editor preferences?

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Zorba the Greek - before he zorbas you

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600