Hello RS,

> Not  mentioning that due to the fact that I live in Shanghai sometimes
> the  links  embedded  in the message are not possible to be downloaded
> from  some foreign servers (with a high ping and sometimes Time Out up
> to  50%)  -  service  quality  I  know, so I do not complain here just
> dreaming at the moment :)
>
> I'm on DianXin, biggest Internet provider in China and as it always is
> with biggest service they give you sucks... unfortunately I can't have
> installed  any other.
>
> Just  if  anyone  in  China  wonders  if to install WanTong - I had it
> before I moved to new apartment and it was 'flying'.

Just a little off topic. I'm also the user of Shanghai telecom. I agree that its
service is bad sometimes. But, trust me, the service of netcom(merged into
unioncom now) is worse. Perhaps we can discuss those things in private mails:-)

 Miles Chang                          mailto:drift...@gmx.com
Translator of Chinese The Bat! & AntispamSniper
Agent: The Bat! v5.0.22.7 (ALPHA)
Plugins: AntispamSniper v3.2.6.4 & MyMacros 1.11a
Platform: Windows XP (v5.1.2600, Service Pack 3) with AVG 2011 (v10.0.x)