Hello Jack,

Saturday, June 16, 2012, 8:13:57 PM, you wrote:

JSL>>> Greetings,

JSL>>> Just a test.

TF>> ... and?

JSL> Thanks for asking. All difficulties with flag and rogue displays have been
JSL> resolved. The flag displays were a relatively minor settings change while
the
JSL> rogue display problem was a major (took a while) problem caused by my own
JSL> stupidity. I'm still no smarter than I was before but now at least the
rogue
JSL> pictures display.

JSL> Now I'm plagued with the fact that I can't get my rogue picture changed
even
JSL> though I'm notified that it HAS been changed.

JSL> None of these "problems" would have been solved in a timely manner without
the
JSL> excellent help provided by the folks on this list. I am forever in their
debt.

Thanks for confirming that the problems are solved. I got a bit
worried because I flag messages a lot, it is a crucial part of my
working.

I was absent from the list for a while (only sporadically looking in),
so I missed most of the fun you are describing above.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.1.6.4