Hello Jack,

Sunday, June 17, 2012, 8:25:06 PM, you wrote:

TF>> Thanks for confirming that the problems are solved. I got a bit
TF>> worried because I flag messages a lot, it is a crucial part of my
TF>> working.

JSL> Hmmm. I may be misinterpreting your text when you say you "flag messages a
lot".
JSL> Are you referring to the message flags which denote <message priority>,
<request
JSL> delivery confirmation> or <request reading confirmation>? If so, these
were not
JSL> the "flags" to which we were referring.

I was indeed referring to the "flag" flag, this little red thing you
can toggle with crtl-G when a message is highlighted in the message
list.

JSL> The subject of the thread was the method of displaying country
JSL> flags in our sigs (or anywhere else for that matter) and I don't
JSL> see any country flags in your message. My USA flag should be
JSL> appearing immediately below my name in my sig.

Ah well: No, it doesn't. Checking some messages from other people,
their country flags don't display either. I was all the PWCsmileys.

Not an issue for me though, definitely not a show-stopper.

JSL> I did notice that your cut mark wasn't working which caused me to
JSL> examine mine only to discover that mine had somehow been
JSL> corrupted as well. I probably don't have to remind you that the
JSL> missing the space, as is yours.

I have now manually adjusted my New and Reply templates. They were
lost for TBUDL and TBBETA for some reason. Hope it works this time.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.1.6.4