Hello TBUDL@thebat.,

Friday, October 26, 2012, 10:57:15 AM, you wrote:

LSB> On Thursday, October 25, 2012, 7:18:32 AM, you
LSB> (tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

>> One guess: Make sure your computer is showing the correct date.

LSB> Do you think it is not showing the correct date? My sense is that the
LSB> date and time are synched somehow automatically.

LSB> Leoanrd

It is easy to check. In Windows you look at bottom right of screen to see if
the date is correct. You can right-click on the date and then left-click on
Adjust date/time.

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7
6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

...If you don't know where you're going, you're never lost.