Hello TBUDLers,

      I  have  some obvious problems with my computer - it's extremely
      slow,  and  there  are  no viruses detected, but that is not the
      issue.  When  I  try  to  retrieve my messages, If I'm lucky the
      connections  breaks  after downloading 1/5, 1/4 of the number on
      server. But in worse cases computer freezes!

      Now,  the  puzzling  part  is  that  I _never_ experienced _any_
      problem downloading messages with Mail and News. Why is that?

--
Dejan
                      Ford: First On Recall Day