Hello Leonard,

On Sunday, March 17, 2013 you wrote:

LSB> Is there a setting to have a default date for the before and after
LSB> dates in a search. Most of the time, I am looking for a receently
LSB> deleted message, and it would be a convenience to be able to skip the
LSB> before and after data in such circumstances.

LSB> Thanks.

I am going to proceed on the wildly speculative assumption that I understand
what you're trying to accomplish.  If correct, could you not do a manual search
of the TRASH folder?  While there, click on the RECEIVED column header to
arrange the individual messages chronologically to facilitate locating the
errant message.  Or perhaps do the same to the FROM or TO columns for an
alphabetical sort. Just a thought.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3