Hi,

Friday, September 6, 2013, 9:19:16 PM,tom...@thebat.net wrote:

> Rather than changing on the HD, try this from within TB:

> Account / Properties / Files & Directories / Hoime Directory. Change
> this to where you want the messages to be stored, and the files will
> be moved there.

Thanks for the advice.
I did this, but changes made are still showing in both locations.
I worry that I will lose my messages, if I delete them on the old c
drive.
Should I try booting to the old c drive and uninstalling TB there, or
could that cause me to lose everything on the new c drive, too?

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1