Hi,

I've recently installed an ssd on my laptop, keeping the old drive as
storage in the modular bay.

I set up TB fresh on the ssd, and then synced it with a TB install
from another laptop.
Everything seemed fine, but now I've noticed that the TB folders on
the ssd are somehow linked with the TB folders on my old c:/ drive
(now showing as d:/). When I change a folder name on D, the same
folder name gets changed on C.
I renamed the whole TB folder on D as an experiment, and TB was no
longer finding the messages, and I received error messages, when
checking my mail.

I've no idea, how I managed this, or how to fix this situation.
I was about to wipe the old drive, to use as file storage, but
fortunately, I haven't done that yet.

Can anyone help?

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1