F> I am running TB 5.4 on Win 8/64

F> It has been running without problem until recently the search
F> function (F7) freezes on searching a particular account. In that
F> account I have noticed that some emails cannot not be read and
F> there is a popup which says "Cannot read the base header". I was
F> wondering if this is causing the problem and if so is there a way
F> to rebuild the messages. Currently there are over 1200 messages in it.

If what Jernej doesn't fix the issue, create a new folder and drag the
1200  messages  to  it.  Then  go into the empty folder and delete the
database  files  - the path is under the "information" tab and you can
just  click  it.  When  that folder is empty (except for sub folders),
go  back  to the Bat and drag the messages back. That makes it rewrite
everything

--
Rick
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually

v5.4.8 on Windows 6.2 Build  9200