Hello Jack,

J> Hello Forums,

J> On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 you wrote:

F>> I have created another problem for myself. I wanted to move a sub folder to
another main folder. I went to edit folder properties and changed the Parent
Folder to the one I wanted. That was accepted but it has disappeared. It is not
in the chosen folder, nor anywhere else that I can find.

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=ctrl%2Balt%2Bshift%2Bl&l=tbudl%40thebat.dutaint.com

J> There may be something in there to help with your problem.

Thank you - the first one corrected it.

 David                            mailto:d...@greenandgrass.co.uk