Hi

On Monday 4 November 2013 at 6:01:44 PM, in
<mid:1854613844.20131104190...@gmail.com>, MAU wrote:

> Just set your view to show new messages at bottom, like
> I do, and your threads won't irritate you :-)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm awkward. I find showing new
messages at the bottom to be uncomfortable, don't know why.

I don't know why it should be too much to ask that new messages (or
threads with new messages) are shown at the top of the list but
threads are still shown in the correct order for reading. I have used
newsreaders in the past that achieved this. But as I say, it is only a
minor irritation.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Those who do not read are no better off than those who cannot.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3