Hi

On Monday 4 November 2013 at 6:32:15 PM, in
<mid:1723212929.20131104193...@gmail.com>, MAU wrote:

> You are sorting by Created date, newest at top. And
> this applies to  messages in a thread too.

Yes, I get the logic from a sorting point of view. But from a
usability point of view I have never understood why that would be
desirable inside a thread, and newsreaders I used in the past didn't
apply it inside threads. It is just something I see as sub-optimal in
The Bat! but far outweighed by a host of other features.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Versifiers write poems for it.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3