Hello TheLimit,

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 you wrote:

T> On 11/20/2013 you wrote:

T> I  do that too ... but maybe we need to turn that off, til either
T> the   behaviour  reverts  to  the  expected,  or  new  functional
T> behaviour is instituted.

T> Some lost mails are worse than a nuisance :-(

T> Cheers!

Lynn,

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing some time ago a discussion
regarding your Rogue photo not displaying.  I don't remember
what the suggestions were then but mine works as it should
and it's because (I think) I have this line in my TB *NEW*
and *REPLY* templates: %SetHeader('X-Rogue',':Deuxdad:')%-.
Having your handle (:Hawthorne:) in your sig I don't think
will work.  You would of course replace :Deuxdad: with
:Hawthorne:.  Worth a shot.

My apologies if this is no longer an issue with you.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1