Hi

On Monday 3 March 2014 at 9:52:33 AM, in
<mid:253407162.20140303035...@gmail.com>, Achdut18 wrote:

> b.   mail  that  is  sent  from  one computer is not
> seen by the other computer unless I copy myself on the
> message

That's normal.

> c.  once  gmail is downloaded to one computer, it will
> not download to the other computer.

That's a known gmail peculiarity.

> So,  it  seems  the  only way to ensure that mail on
> both computers is synched is to use some sort of
> synching program.

> On  a  related  thread,  "Adding  The  Bat to a new
> computer on a home network"  Jack  La  Rosa recommended
> www.wuala.com to use for synching folders on two
> computers.

> Does everyone agree or do you have other suggestions
> for this purpose?

I have long thought about using a local POP server to download my
messages from all accounts, and then pointing my TB! installation at
that local server. I spent a couple of evenings looking into this
again a few weeks ago, but drew a blank in the end.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

Two wrongs don't make a right. But three lefts do.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3