Luca:

> MFPA:
>
> > Can you alter the order of the fields exported by your Access Query so
> > that the string TB! stores in the "email address" AB field is unique
> > for each AB record, and the actual email address gets stored in a
> > different AB field?
> >
> > Then %ABtoPPP would select the correct AB entry each time, so that you
> > get the correct Username and Password for the course in the email
> > body. And you would need to add a macro to substitute in the email
> > address afterwards.
> >
> > For example, if you stored the email address in the State field, it
> > might be something like:-
> >
> > %To = %ToName %ABToState
> >
> > Disclaimer: I have not tested this.
>
> That looks brilliant and promising a trick. I'll test it as soon as I can then
> report here.

Seems not to work ): the variable %TO only adds a recipient to the To: field,
doesn't substitute the default value that's inevitably formed by the two
fields Name <email>, and <email> uniquely identifies the AB entry to pick
values from.

That seems to me at a first attempt. But I'm going to try harder later.

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it