Hi

On Sunday 19 October 2014 at 12:32:01 AM, in
<mid:1322673911.20141019003...@silverstones.com>, Marck 0
wrote:

> A QT can be configured to fire on a hotkey. So it
> becomes "Reply, hit hotkey, Send". It is more fiddly
> and time consuming to manually remove attachments.

> Efficiency! :-)

Fair enough. "Reply, hit hotkey" vs "Forward, select the recipient, three
clicks to delete an attachment (plus dragging the cursor if multiple
attachments to delete)". So long as you use it often enough to remember
the hotkey, it's quicker and easier. (-;

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3