Hello Jack,

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 23:01:25 -0500GMT Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

JSL> Microsoft is bugging my wife to upgrade her laptop to Windows 10 (they're
JSL> ignoring me for now) and although I have no problem with doing that, I
haven't
JSL> seen anything on this list regarding how well Windows 10 and TB! play
together.

JSL> Has anyone done the upgrade yet? If so, have you noticed any abnormalities
with
JSL> TB!?

I have done the upgrade the very first day and had no problems. But
take care of the privacy settings when upgrading, do NOT use the easy
install.
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jul/31/windows-10-microsoft-faces-criticism-over-privacy-default-settings

--
Regards,
Feli

The Bat! Version 7.0.0.56 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0 Build 10240

INFLATION: Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.