Saturday, April 30, 2016, 8:55:32 PM, I wrote:

> You can only delete successfully from the inbox, but not from any
> subfolders.
> The mail comes right back from the trash folder.

Success!

After spending hours changing settings on both Gmail and TB, I
discovered that deletion works correctly, if the folders are set up in
Gmail already, when creating the account in TB.

Deleted mail now correctly goes into the [Gmail]/Trash (selected in TB Mail
Management), and gets shifted into the regular Gmail trash as soon as the TB
trash folder is purged.
Needed to change the settings in Gmail from Auto-Expunge on to off,
and select "Move the messages to the trash".

If a new folder is created within TB, it shows up fine in Gmail, but
deletion does not work. The message bounces right back into the
folder, after briefly appearing in the trash folder.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com