On Saturday, July 2, 2016, 18:00:15, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> Would these settings cause the problem and if so, what should they be changed
> to? Or, is there some other reason why TB! should act this way?

The ISP's servers probably allow sending mail without authentication
when you're connecting to the from inside ISP's network. Try enabling
SMTP authentication for the server (same username and password as for
receiving e-mail), to see if that'll allow you to send from other
networks (you may also have to enable STARTTLS or TLS connection; with
STARTTLS also try port 587 if 25 doesn't work).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
       -- Greenhaus's Summation