Regarding my post about chugging in WinME... it was nothing to do with
TB! In fact, I booted up the system without launching it and as soon
as I moved the mouse pointer the hard disk started chugging - and
continued to do so even after a 10 minute walk to the shop!

A reformat did the disk good, freed up several gigabytes, and got me
to install TB 1.44 at last :p
About installing 1.44 - what a nightmare! I had backed up the MAIL
directory from 1.41, and the only way to get all the messages back was
by installing 1.41 first and then upgrading :)  Installing 1.44 alone
left me with blank inboxes, and that ctrl-shift-alt-wotsit didn't work
:)

--
Deryk Lister                             [ICQ] 25869912
Please use the following link for personal replies