Sunday, June 11, 2000, 6:42:43 PM, you wrote:

DL> Hi Allie,
DL> On Sunday 11/06/2000 at 00:31, you wrote:

>> Hi,

>>         I just now noted that TB! was using a whopping 37MB of
>> memory. I closed and restarted it and the memory consumption was 6MB.
>> I've noted that the memory consumption increases with each mail check
>> or send
>> operation. Each check or send increases the memory consumption here
>> by approximately 100kb.

>>         Anyone else noting this?

DL> I just recieved 38 messages, and it took about 5 minutes to import
DL> them all.  The hard disk is still chugging!
DL> This is after upgrading to Windows Millennium RC0 - perhaps the hard
DL> drive needs a defrag after installing all those files.
DL> (Still using 1.41 cos I couldn't see any reason to upgrade)

Des  you're  right and someone else noticed it as well. It's something
to  do with the Borland Delphi compiler being 16bit. I think <g>. I'll
check this out later on in the week when I fiddle with Delphi 5.

From
 Jamie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
12:34:56 16 June 2000

//Warez. For people who like free filez.

Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
The Bat 1.44
--

 Jamie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]