Hello Jack,

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 10:32:06 PM, you wrote in subject of
"Antispamsniper":
JSL>>> I am considering installing A-SS but don't know whether I'm using a 32
or 64 bit
JSL>>> TB!. It's v6.0.12 if that helps. Do you know how to find out?
RN>> Look in "Help" "About"!

JSL> I already did. It doesn't state 32 or 64 bit, only the version number.
Jack, I assume you use 64 bit Windows version (Windows 10, am I right)?
Then I assume you use 64 bit version of TB! (am I right)?
If both are correct, than in my opinion you have to use 64 bit version
of AntispamSnipper.

I was using 32 bit version of TB! on my 64 bit Windows 10, and in that
case AntispamSnipper was in 32 bit version. I think, the 'bit' version
of AntispamSnipper should be linked with 'bit' version of TB!, not
operating system.

Hope that helps :)

 Arek