Hello Lore,

On Monday, November 28, 2016 you wrote:

LG> On 11/28/2016 1:55 PM, Arkadiusz Gawlik wrote:
>> Hello Jack,
>>
>> On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 10:32:06 PM, you wrote in subject of
>> "Antispamsniper":
>> 32 or 64 bit
>>
>> JSL> I already did. It doesn't state 32 or 64 bit, only the version number.
>> Jack, I assume you use 64 bit Windows version (Windows 10, am I right)?
>> Then I assume you use 64 bit version of TB! (am I right)?
>> If both are correct, than in my opinion you have to use 64 bit version
>> of AntispamSnipper.
>>
>> I was using 32 bit version of TB! on my 64 bit Windows 10, and in that
>> case AntispamSnipper was in 32 bit version. I think, the 'bit' version
>> of AntispamSnipper should be linked with 'bit' version of TB!, not
>> operating system.
>>
>> Hope that helps :)
>>
LG> Hi Jack,

LG> I used Belarc Advisor to see if it would tell me my Bat! version, and it
LG> does, when you point at the entry for the software - shown here -
LG> https://i.sli.mg/WXNk3w.jpg

LG> Belarc Advisor shows full info regarding your computer and software,
LG> good thing to have.  You can get it here free -
LG> http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Thank you lore. I tried that using Speccy (http://www.piriform.com/speccy) but
Speccy doesn't list the installed software. I guess I just forgot I had Belarc
even though it resides on my computer. But once I ran it and looked at the
results it turns out I'm running the 32 bit version of TB!

So, my thanks to all of you who helped in this. I really appreciate it (and so
will my wife).

--
Regards,
Jack LaRosa