Hi,

Antispamsniper obviously marks many mails as spam which I did not
mark myself so. Among them are even mails for which I was waiting,
like order confirmations by Amazon.

My TB has separate folders for Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, etc. When I
got mails there I delete them after reading. When I've done that for
awhile, Antispamsniper marks those mails as spam.... according to its
logfile.

This is really problematic.I do not have time to check each day that
logfile and undelete mails.

So, I could use some advise how to solve this problem.

Kind regards,
Guus