> As far as AntiSpamSniper making decisions before emails even leave the server
> suggests you have the "Pro" version which advertises that procedure as a
> *plus*
> to AntiSpamSniper. However, I think that feature can either be adjusted or
> eliminated entirely but keep in mind that I'm new to AntiSpamSniper and really
> don't know what I'm talking about.

@all...
Does anyone know if possible where to disable in antispamsniper
the 'leave mail at the server' option?

There is no such setting per se, but under the ACCOUNTS tab in the settings,
there are a couple of things to check out. I have NO servers in there and am
not having the problem, but you can add them and then configure all sorts of
things.

You might check with the Antispam sniper support

--
Rick
7.3.12.28 (BETA)