G'morning Miguel,

On Monday, February 06, 2017 at 4:29:50 AM you wrote:

M> If this line is not included
M> when copying, it seems that TB 'detects' that what is in the clipboard
M> is not a filter and doesn't allow pasting (Paste is grayed out).

  Yes! Reading the directions is the key! <lightbulb> You did say
  to copy the filter antes de clicking on the Read. Having the
  filter in the clipboard allows TB to 'see' it.

  Thanks so much for your patience, I may be out of the woods
  now.

--

Best Regards,
Maggie                          http://www.OurCabinOnTheCreek.com

"Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening
Heaven" -Rabindranath Tagore
Running Windows XP, and emailing with The Bat! 4.2.44.2