>> - I have a password protected account (will explain
>> later why it is
>> password protected) that I call 'Archive'.

I am trying to replicate this but before getting all excited
can you please just clarify to me how an encrypted account
works. If I choose to have all messages older than 180 days
moved to this encrypted account automatically, I suppose it
can receive "transferred" messages from the main account
automatically without me removing encryption at that point?
For an active account basically that would be every day.

--
Tom
using TheBat! 4.2.33.9 on XP