Hi

On Sunday 9 July 2017 at 9:18:58 AM, in
<mid:306186991.20170709181...@sunnysydney.com>, Tom wrote:-

> I am trying to replicate this but before getting all
> excited
> can you please just clarify to me how an encrypted
> account
> works. If I choose to have all messages older than
> 180 days
> moved to this encrypted account automatically, I
> suppose it
> can receive "transferred" messages from the main account
> automatically without me removing encryption at that
> point?
> For an active account basically that would be every day.

I said nothing about an encrypted account.

Folders in a password protected account will receive messages without
entering the password. But you need to enter the password to look at
the folders and read messages in that account.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat!

Using The Bat! v7.4.16.14 (BETA) on Windows 10.0 Build 14393