Hello MFPA,

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> What is  useful for?

M> It generates a QR code from text, but I can't see a way to decode a QR
M> code. The "send email" function in the QR generatoe does not appear to
M> do anything. Pasting a QR Code into an HTML-formatted email gives me
M> an access violation.

Well I was going to be clever and compose this reply then generate a QR code of
the text, which I did. The following is what I received:

Your mail to 'TBUDL' with the subject

    Re: The Bat!'s QR Code generator?

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 216308 bytes with a limit of 25 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

https://hosting.0x539.de/mailman/confirm/tbudl/030c0476716f3c505bd8131f2a4025852284bd3d

So, whether or not you receive it remains to be seen. I had never used this
feature before and was curious as to whether or not I would get an access
violation as you did. I did not.

--
Regards,
Jack LaRosa