Hello Thomas,

Wednesday, August 9, 2017, 11:09:01 AM, you wrote:

> I  use  it  to  generate  QR  codes.  I  don't  have any other QR code
> generator  and  am  not sure what this has to do with email, but it is
> useful for me.

I've never used it before, but just tested it (using TB! Version
7.3.12 (64-bit)), and it appears to work well, and is better than the
various online generators that keep your data and show you ads as the
cost of generating a code.

It  is  not something I am going to use very often, but as you say, it
is useful.

 jb                            mailto:jb_li...@trink.co.uk