Hi,

Sorry to reply to myself, but here's an update...

On Monday, August 26, 2019, at 12:03:12 PM PST, you wrote:

> Could someone please give me--or point to--all the proper settings I
> need to get IMAP working in my TB? With thousands of messages in the
> many folders of the account in question, I certainly don't want to
> have to start a whole new account/folder and potentially lose all my
> messages, which I refer to often when looking for something.

Okay, as an experiment, I set up a "new account" (IMAP).  It works.

Now, is there a way for me to transfer all my folders, filters, etc.
from my current POP3 account into this new IMAP account/folder?

--
Melissa

PGP Public Key: http://tinyurl.com/2cmefzy

TB! v7.3.6 on Windows 10.0.17134